College is one investment that pays off. It’s estimated that college graduates earn $1 million more than non-graduates throughout their work lives. At the same time, college is expensive. Here’s the average cost of tuition and fees in the 2019 — 2020 school year, as reported in the U.S. News annual survey:
Major Life Events
Be Prepared for Life’s Biggest Events
From starting a family to inheriting money or property, life is full of big moments that require big financial decisions. Our network of alumni has the guidance you need to handle life’s most important events.
Top Designations for Major Life Events Planning
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Wealth Management Certified Professional® (WMCP®)
- Charted Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®)
- Find a Financial Professional With Major Life Events Knowledge
Did You Know?
Raising a child in America costs families $12,980 a year, on average.